UTA Change Day - August 8, 2021
UTA makes adjustments to services three times a year. Beginning Sunday, August 8, UTA will extend rail service hours, and make changes to UTA on Demand and Flex routes.
Extended Rail Hours
- FrontRunner evening service will extend by an hour during weekdays and by two hours on Saturday.
- TRAX will add back15-minute frequency to evening service.
UTA on Demand
- UTA on Demand by Via will become a permanent service in the southern part of Salt Lake County and will continue to provide improved coverage and flexibility to those living/working/traveling in Bluffdale, Draper, Herriman, Riverton, Sandy, and South Jordan.
- The extended hours of service are 4:00 AM to 12:15 AM on weekdays and 6:00 AM to 1:15 AM on Saturdays.
- A Late Night pilot is currently running Thursday through Saturday nights from 10:00 PM to 4:00 PM through September 4, 2021. Learn more about the Late Nigh pilot service here.
- Visit the UTA on Demand webpage to learn more about the service.
- UTA on Demand service will replace the following Flex routes:
- The following are new Flex routes:
Learn more about UTA's August 2021 Change Day adjustments here.