Commuter Services offers several parking options to accommodate visitors, students, faculty and staff members who will park on campus for a few hours a day or a few days a week.
SHORT-TERM PARKING for part-time telecommuters
In response to the increase of students, faculty and staff telecommuting part-time during the semester, Commuter Services is offering a variety of alternatives to long-term parking permits. We encourage individuals who will be telecommuting part-time to consider several factors when deciding whether to purchase a long-term parking permit; how often will the individual be on campus, will they be on campus all day or just a few hours, and where on campus do they want to park. The following options are available to all faculty, staff, or students who determine a long-term parking permit is not needed this academic year.
Students, faculty, staff and visitors may pay the hourly rate to park in designated kiosk lots on campus.
There are two ways to purchase a parking session:
1. Pay at the Kiosk Machine: Visit the kiosk machines located within the pay lot and follow the prompted steps.
- Methods of payment: Credit card and validation coupon code.
2. Pay with MobilePay: Scan the QR code displayed on the kiosk machine to be redirected to the TEXT2PARK website. You can also text the P-Code message (ULOT6, ULOT12, ULOT25, ULOT28, ULOT 33, ULOT64) to “25023” to receive a link to the TEXT2PARK website via text message.
- Methods of payment: Credit card only.
$2.00 per hour; $20.00 daily
*An additional $0.25 will be charged if you utilize the Extend-by-Phone option.
Monday- Friday from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
WHERE TO PARK
Lots that contain Kiosk AND MobilePay
Method of payment: Kiosk - coupon codes and credit card (coupon codes can only be used by directly entering the code into the kiosk). MobilePay - credit card only.
- Marriott Library (Lot 6)
- Business Building (Lot 12)
- Eccles Student Life (Lot 25)
- Student Union East (Lot 28)
- Student Services North (Lot 33)
- South Medical Garage (Lot 64)
MobilePay-only lots: there are signs placed throughout these lots with QR codes to scan for payment (you can also text the number ie. ULOT1, ULOT2, etc. to 25023).
Method of payment for MobilePay: Credit card only.
- West Stadium (Lot 1)
- Law (Lot 2)
- Social Work (Lot 8)
- Central Garage (Lot 11)
- Huntsman West (Lot 14)
- Huntsman South (Lot 20)
- Huntsman East (Lot 22)
- Tanner Dance (Lot 23)
- Soccer (Lot 26)
- Broadcast Center (Lot 27)
- Union North (Lot 29)
- Sorenson (Lot 32)
- Presidents Circle (Lot 35)
- North West Garage (Lot 38)
- Guardsman Way (Lot 40)
- USTAR (Lot 46)
- Hospital West (Lot 54)
- Chapel Glenn (Lot 69)
- Pharmacy (Lot 70)
- Medical Towers (Lot 73)
- Shoreline (Lot 74)
- Red Butte Garden (Lot 75)
- Officers Club (Lot 77)
- Benchmark (Lot 82)
- Theater (Lot 84)
- Sage Point (Lot 87)
- Health Professions (Lot 101)
- Chemistry (Lot 4)
- East Stadium (Lot 9)
- Sculpture (Lot 10)
- University Services (Lot 13)
- Warnock Engineering (Lot 31)
- Naval Science (Lot 34)
- Baseball (Lot 42)
- HEDCO (Lot 43)
- Kennecott (Lot 44)
- ACC Garage (Lot 45, level 6 only)
- East Wasatch (Lot 47)
- Hospital East (Lot 66)
- CVRTI (Lot 71)
- Biopolymers (Lot 72)
- Bath House (Lot 76)
- East Sage Point (Lot 80)
- Shoreline Ridge Garage (Lot 81)
- Merrill Engineering (Lot 39)
- HPER (Lot 24)
- Athletic Training Center (Lot 41)
- Marriott South (Lot 5)
- Stilwell Field (Lot 78)
- Gateway Heights (Lot 79)
How Coupon Codes Work
Coupon codes are a form of kiosk parking validations requested by university departments. Complete the order form and allow two full business days to process. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (801) 581-6415 to get more information on department coupon codes.
$2.00 per hour, per vehicle.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Departments pay for the coupon codes through Chartfield
Students, faculty and staff may purchase a Day Pass (ranging from $5-$16 a day) to park in a ‘U’ or ‘A’ stall on campus. Visit the Parking Portal to purchase a Day Pass.
Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
|Permit||'A' Day Pass||'U' Day Pass||A.M 'A' Pass||Mid-Day 'A' Pass||P.M. 'A' Pass||Afternoon 'A' Pass|
|TIME||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.||5 a.m. - 12 p.m.||10 a.m. - 3 p.m.||After 12 p.m.||After 4 p.m.|
|LOTS||'A' & 'U' Lots||'U' Lots||'A' & 'U' Lots||'A' & 'U' Lots||'A' & 'U' Lots||'A' & 'U' Lots|
Free parking is available to University Healthcare patients.
Visitors displaying a state-issued ADA license plate or placard may park in visitor kiosk lots or Pay By Phone stalls at no charge for up to 2 hours. Parking for longer than two hours in these areas requires payment at the regular posted rate.