COVID-19 UPDATE: The Red, Blue, Orange, Purple and Green campus shuttle routes will not operate until further notice. The Wasatch Express route will increase service during the peak hours of 6 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. - 8 p.m. The Night route will operate from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. All other campus shuttle routes will operate normally.
Our campus shuttles are sanitized on a daily basis to ensure the safety of our passengers.
The Campus Shuttles keeps the university community moving through accessible routes and schedules.
- Shuttle service is available Monday - Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. — depending on the route.
- There is no regular weekend service.
- Shuttles are available to the general public at no additional charge.
- Any route changes and detours will be updated on our Twitter account.
Customer with Special Needs
- Call (801) 581-4189, 24-hours prior for individual service.
- Call (801) 231-9058 after 6 p.m.
TRACK CAMPUS SHUTTLES LIVE
Wondering where the shuttle is right now? Download the Ride Systems app to track the location of all campus shuttles live! With the app, you can also find:
- Nearest stop locations
- Estimated times of arrival
- Additional route information
Insider Tip: Check out the notification feature to receive a text message alert when your shuttle is about to arrive.
Download Ride Systems App:
The Hospital On-Demand shuttle is a flexible route providing service to the University Hospital and Research Park.
- The shuttle provides service upon request to designated bus stops only.
- To request a pick-up, visit uofubus.com, click on Hospital On-Demand, and select your pick-up and drop off locations.
- You may also call (801) 581-4189 to submit a request.
- After submitting a request, we will send the next available shuttle to your location within 15 minutes.