SIDEWALK PERMIT FORM
The Sidewalk Access permits may only be issued when the requesting university department justifies the need to operate vehicles on sidewalks for a specific event or task.Consider the following before requesting the permit.
- Sidewalk permits must be requested at least 24-hours in advance.
- Commuter Services reserves the right to charge for repair costs resulting from any damage for which the permitted vehicle is responsible.
- Permits must be prominently displayed on the vehicleas directed when issued so that relevant information can be observed from outside the vehicle.
- While vehicles are on university sidewalks, hazard lights must be on for the entire time.
- Sidewalk permits are not available for contractor use. Contact your university project manager or review your parking plan for permit information.After submitting the request form, the requestor will receive an email about the permit status and pick-up details.