- Who qualifies for “T” parking?
Any employee that is .75 FTE, or greater, benefited and on the university payroll system.
- How long will I have to wait for a “T” permit?
Garage parking is in high demand. It generally takes three to four years.
- What happens if I go on leave?
Return your permit to Commuter Services. When you return to work you will be issued a new permit for the same garage if you still meet the eligibility requirements.
- What if I have a disabled placard?
A “DT” permit is available for those who qualify for both “D” and “T” permits.
- What about other garages on campus?
- Lot 55- Assigned through the College of Nursing.
- Lot 68- Assigned through the Huntsman Cancer Institute.