Starting Fall 2014, University of Utah Commuter Services will be introducing new virtual parking permits to campus.
What This Means to You:
- No more hangtags. After registering and paying for your permit, your license plate serves as your virtual permit.
- You can purchase and manage your parking permit online anytime.
- You can register two vehicles on your permit. Only one vehicle is allowed on campus at a time.
- No more waiting in lines to purchase, register, or pick up permits.
Benefits of U of U Virtual Parking Permits:
- Greener: This will save approximately 650 pounds of paper and 450 pounds of plastic waste each year.
- Easier: Simplifies the management of your parking permit by moving the process to an online platform.
- Better: Less waste, less time, less hassle.